Participant Agreement

I agree to take part in the Be Well Programme run by the Nepean Blue Mountains Family Metabolic Health Service. I understand that I will be provided information and strategies during sessions, which I will be able to implement in my home and regular environment to improve my health. I agree to give the strategies discussed in session a good attempt at home, and to participate in the group.

I understand that this is a group-based programme, and I will be at times hear information about other participants in the group. I agree to keep this information confidential, by not discussing other participant’s personal information outside of the group.

I understand this is an 8-week programme, with new information presented at each week. I agree to commit to attending all of these sessions, and understand that my eligibility to attend individual appointments with the members of the team is dependent on my attendance at the Be Well Programme.

Name:
Signature:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appendix - Extra Resources

Session 7 Hunger and barriers